OIDC Service Roadmap
In Feb. 2021 the OpenID Connect was launched as productive service. The initial service was designed as minimal viable product with limited functionality.
It is planned to continuously extend the service according to the requirements of the community and feedbacks we receive through the support channel firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extend documentation with code examples for clients
- enable refresh tokens.
- enable token revocation.
- support more aai attributes (ssh public key)
- RP registration through AAI resource registry
Ideas to be discussed and prioritized
- support for individual claims (like phone number)
- support for classic attribute model, where a user chooses one current affiliation. Only the affiliation attributes are potentially made available to the client.